Help is just a call away
NAMI HELPLINE – 1-866-399-NAMI (6264)
Hours Daily, 9AM – 9PM with 24/7 message service
NAMI Bucks County PA’s HelpLine assists callers with locating support groups and educational programs, accessing information on the mental health system, and finding general information about mental illness. Please note: We do not offer therapy, medical or legal advice, or crisis services. We are also unable to furnish referrals or specific names of therapists, counselors, or doctors.
- The NAMI HelpLine is not a crisis hotline. If you are experiencing a crisis:
- Call 911, request a “Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) officer on duty.”
- Text “NAMI” to 741741 (24/7 Availability)
- Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255).
CRISIS HOTLINES BY COUNTY LOCATION
Please note: If you cannot reach any of the county hotlines below, please call 911 or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255).
- Bucks Crisis Hotline: 1-800-499-7455 (24/7 Availability)
- Upper Bucks: 215-257-6551
- Central Bucks: 215-345-2273
- Lower Bucks: 215-785-9765
- Children’s Mobile Crisis: 1-877-435-7709