Support & Education
- Online Support
- NAMI African American Connection Group
- NAMI Alternatives to Suicide Support Group
- NAMI Connection Support Group
- NAMI LGBTQ+ Connection Support Group
- NAMI Family Support Group
- NAMI Parent Support Group
- NAMI Provider & Professional Support Group
- NAMI Youth Connection Support Group
- Emotions Anonymous
- Grandfamilies Support Group
- Class Interest Form
About Mental Illness
A mental illness is a medical condition that disrupts a person's thinking, feeling, mood, ability to relate to others and daily functioning.
What is Recovery?
Recovery from serious mental illness is not only possible, but for many people living with mental illness today, probable. The notion of recovery involves a variety of perspectives.