Click here if you’re experiencing a crisis.
For TTY services for the phone numbers on this page, use PA Relay (dial 711).
Bucks County Mental Health Base Service Units
- Lenape Valley Foundation: 215-345-5300 | www.lenapevf.org
- Penndel Mental Health Center: 215-752-1541 | www.penndelmhc.org
- Penn Foundation: 215-257-6551 | www.pennfoundation.org
- Lenape Valley ACT: 215-343-7696 | www.lenapevf.org ACT page
Bucks County Resources
Voice and Vision
Conducts face-to-face interviews, focus groups, telephone surveys and mailed surveys for adults and children in order to improve people’s quality of life and the quality of services in the county. Voice and Vision takes stories of hope and resiliency into the community at various businesses, healthcare facilities, clubs, schools and organizations.
College Plus – Helping people who have a diagnosis of mental illness go to and be successful in college through a peer support approach.
Peer Support – Peer Companionship initiative at Norristown State Hospital, peer support networking within Voice and Vision for successful employment, outreach to people not connected in services.
Voice and Vision, Inc
600 Louis Dr. Suite, 106
Warminster, PA 18974
Click here for directions
Bucks County Websites & Department Numbers
The Bucks County websites have a lot of helpful information including information about social service departments in Bucks County. We have also provided some of the numbers (below) of the primary departments in Bucks County.
- www.bucks.pa.networkofcare.org a website that provides much information and many links to local, regional and statewide information.
- www.buckscounty.org Directory
- Area Agency on Aging: 267-880-5700
- Elder Abuse Hotline: 1-800-243-3767
- Children and Youth Social Services Agency: 215-348-6900
- 24 Hour Child Abuse Reporting Hotline: 1-800-932-0313
- United Way of Bucks County: 215-949-1660 ext. 15 | www.uwbucks.org
Bucks County Department of Mental Health/Developmental Programs
The Department of Mental Health/Developmental Programs is responsible for the administration of services to Bucks County residents with a mental illness, intellectual disability, or developmental delay/disability and their families. The purpose of services is to support individuals to live in the community and to actively participate in community life.
Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission
Mission is to reduce the impact of addiction through prevention, consultation, education, advocacy, assessment, intervention and treatment services.
- 215-444-2700 | www.bcdac.org
Now is the Time Healthy Transitions
Mental Health Support for Youth & Young Adults in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Recovery Organization – Achieving Community Together
- Bucks County: 215-345-6644 | www.councilsepa.org PRO-ACT page
Alcohol and Other Drugs
Information recovery support line
- Hotline: 1-800-221-6333
Living In Family Environments – Information and resources, children and adolescent family support, and case management.
- 1-888-442-1590 | www.lifeinbucks.org
Behavioral Health Managed Care Organization:
For people in Bucks County who have the access card. Drug and alcohol and mental health services.
- Magellan Behavioral Health: 1-877-769-9784 | TDD/TTY: 1-877-769-9785 | www.magellanofpa.com
Digital Resources For Students
NAMI Bucks has created a page of resources, mainly digital – apps and websites – for use by youth, students, parents, and teachers. These will be provided at Ending the Silence presentations, and have been made available for you here.