Your Donation Crushes Stigma on GivingTuesday
On #GivingTuesday, give like mental health depends on it. Because it does.
Your donation to NAMI Bucks County, PA funds much needed #MentalHealth support and education programs that help to build better lives for everyone affected by mental illness. Our advocacy has touched and changed thousands of lives in Bucks County. Mental illness can be fatal, but NAMI is here to guide individuals and families toward treatment and hope in a time when mental illness is still heavily stigmatized.
We don’t know what Bucks County would be like without NAMI, but with your support, we won’t have to know. Give generously, and share your story of giving with us along with your generous donation. No amount is too small. Without supporters like you, we wouldn’t exist. To donate online, complete and submit the form below. To donate by check, please make check payable to NAMI Bucks County PA and send to us at 1432 Easton Road, Suite 2D, Warrington, PA 18976. Thank you!
- A $100 contribution provides an 8-week Peer-to-Peer or 12-week Family-to-Family education course for one individual.
- A $50 contribution provides one week of peer support to five individuals.
- A $25 contribution provides an Ending the Silence presentation about mental health, suicide prevention and bullying to one student in Bucks County.
- A $10 contribution provides one hour of support for an incarcerated individual at the Bucks County Correctional Facility.
- Don’t forget to share your #GivingStory and take an #UnSelfie using this template!