Become A Member
Get Involved! Join NAMI.
Become a part of NAMI! Subscribe to the latest mental health updates, participate in an online discussion group, learn how to advocate in your community and add your voice to the mental health movement.
There are two ways to become a part of NAMI today:
- Create a free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI and to get all the latest updates.
- Become a NAMI member for $40 per year. Membership is at all three levels—national, state and local.
Create an Account
Benefits of a free account include:
- Subscribe to content of interest to you, such as NAMINow!
- Connect with others in our discussion groups.
- Manage your profile, preferences and subscriptions.
Already have an account? Sign in.
Become a Member
All the benefits of a free account, plus:
- Receive the NAMI Advocate magazine.
- Attend the National Convention at a discount rate.
- Online access to member-only content.
Become a Member Online
Thank you for your membership dues and your generous tax deductible donation. You are helping us provide support, education and advocacy to thousands of of people living with mental illness in Bucks County and across the state of Pennsylvania.
NAMI Bucks County PA is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization. “The American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), the nation’s leading charity watchdog, awarded NAMI an A+ for it’s cost-effective charitable spending and fundraising practices.” NAMI is certified by the National BBB Better Business Bureau as meeting accountability standards.
Please note: including additional family members is an option ONLY for those who choose the $60.00 Household Membership.
Please take a moment to fill out the form below.