Job Posting: Bucks County CSP Coordinator
Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
Night and Weekend Hours as Needed
Reports To: The CSP Coordinator will report to the Executive Director
Job Overview: Working closely with the Director of Outreach and Development, this position is responsible for eliciting input from the community-at-large that supports system transformation initiatives affecting local mental health services and the behavioral health system. This position is responsible for the dissemination of critical information from local agency CSP Committees to Bucks County Mental Health/Developmental Programs (MH/DP) in order to create a responsive system. This position requires excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
While the CSP Coordinator works at NAMI, this position represents the County-wide CSP process.
About CSP: The Community Support Program (CSP) of Bucks County is a coalition of mental health consumers, family members and professionals working to help adults with serious mental illnesses and co-occurring disorders live successfully in the community. The statewide coalition links CSP nationally with regional and local CSP’s throughout the State.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. and 2 letters of recommendation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate with a diverse group of individuals or organizations in an effective manner.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Individual must have an understanding of and respect for each individual’s unique path to recovery.
- Work independently with high attention to detail and keep detailed records.
- Thorough working knowledge of the mental and behavioral health systems including available resources and provider agencies in Bucks County.
- Basic working knowledge of local, state and federal government as it pertains to advocacy.
- Represent CSP and NAMI Bucks County in an appropriate and professional manner at all times
- Travel in a personal vehicle throughout the county and state, and with a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Proficiently utilize computer software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).