June 16, 2017 | By Mary Giliberti, J.D.
As I’ve been thinking about the upcoming NAMI National Convention, I wanted to share some reflections with all of you on advocacy—recognizing that not everyone will be able to attend at the end of June. Advocacy has always been at the core of NAMI’s mission. It was a passion of NAMI’s founders and remains so today. Why? Because advocacy is one of the best ways we can address the systematic injustices and Read More
- Mental Health Problems Rising Among College Students
- US mental-health agency’s push for basic research has slashed support for clinical trials
- Penn mental-health clinic aids struggling vets and families
- Can Pennsylvania find a way out for thousands of mentally ill inmates languishing in county jails?
- Psych nurse draws on experience to help others