Public hearings have been scheduled for the Bucks County FY 2018-19 Human Services Block Grant Plan. The dates and times for the hearings are:Tuesday, April 3rd at 10:00 am at the Bucks County Administration Building in Doylestown Tuesday, April 3rd at 6:00 pm at the Bensalem Library Monday, April 9th at 4:00 pm at the Quakertown Library
Each hearing is scheduled for two hours, and the attached flyer includes the addresses for the hearings.
- Get Involved: 2018 Stride For Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Education at Holland Middle School
- Lenape Middle School Strives To Be Stigma Free
- Re: President Trump’s Recent Comments On Mental Health Care
- NAMI Statement on the Parkland School Shooting
- New Hope Academy Parents Take Active Interest In Mental Health
- Stopping Stigma at Unami Middle School
- “Ending the Silence” at Richboro Middle School
- “Ending The Silence” at Pennsbury High School
- How Do I Know If My Therapist Is Effective?
- Understanding Self-Harm
- Family-to-Family, Peer-to-Peer Classes Postponed
- Behavioral Health Home Plus Model Has Positive Effects on Patients With Mental Illness
- The science behind addiction