The Family Service Association of Bucks County will be a ‘Center of Excellence’ to provide treatment for opioid-related substance abuse.By Kara Seymour
An additional 25 Centers of Excellence, which provide treatment to residents with opioid-related substance use disorders, will open throughout Pennsylvania by January 1, 2017, Gov. Tom Wolf announced Monday.
One of the locations selected is the Family Service Association of Bucks County.
The additional centers will serve at least 5,600 additional people. According to the Read More
- Patrick Kennedy testifies for Pa. drug treatment reform
- Can Mental Health First Aid save lives?
- Kay Warren Opposed Halloween Haunted House ‘FearVR’ Closes Amid Complaints From Mental Health Advocates
- Mental health matters to school students
- Wait is too long for mental health services in Pennsylvania