U.S. Rep. Tim Murphy, center. By Tracie Mauriello / Post-Gazette Washington Bureau
WASHINGTON – The source of U.S. Rep. Tim Murphy’s passion for his life’s work and for mental health reform became clear Wednesday, when he spoke publicly for the first time about his father’s suicide attempt years ago.
Mr. Murphy, who worked for Read More
- Mental Illness Forcing Changes In America’s Jails
- Enhancing Wellbeing in the Face of Traumatic Media Exposure
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Mental Health Care Reform
- The $1 Trillion Link Between Mental Health And Economic Productivity
- NAMI Applauds Passage of H.R. 2646, the Helping Families in Mental Health Crisis Act