According to legend, the phoenix is a bird that represents new life. In Greek mythology, the bird is resurrected after rising up from ashes and is an ancient symbol of being able to emerge strong, even in the face of life’s greatest trials and tribulations.
This depiction of strength and resilience is what came to mind when a group of State College Area High School students were deciding on a logo to best represent the work they are doing in promoting Read More
- Penn State students put a face on mental health
- Pennsylvania Corrections Department Reaches Milestone in Crisis Intervention Team Training
- ‘Mindful’ exhibition facilitates dialogue about mental health through artwork
- New staffing model reveals unintended consequences in public mental health clinics
- Gov. Wolf: No tax hike means counties foot bill